Halloween is one day out of the year you can dress up and be anything you’re not the other 364 days. Whether it’s the thick, goofy make-up or the binging on sugary treats, Halloween night can cause an eruption of breakouts and irritation on the skin. Before you apply that smoky black eye make-up or dip your hand in the candy bowl, check out our tips and tricks to protect your skin this Halloween.
- Quality Make-Up. Even though it is just for one night, it is worth spending to use quality make-up. You may choose from trusted brands or organic face paint that is friendly to your skin.
- Moisturize Your Skin. Using a moisturizer will help your face stay fresh and hydrated. It also protects and soothe your skin as well as give your make-up a more finished look that lasts all night.
- Stay Hydrated.There’s plenty of sweets and treats that you may intake in one sitting. Go for dark chocolates and make sure to stay hydrated by drinking water and eating more fruits and veggies.
- Remove Make Up Before Going to Bed. No matter how tired you are, do not leave that heavy costume make-up on your skin overnight. Make-up may clog your pores which can lead to break out and irritation. You can use a deep cleansing mask to remove hard-to-remove make-up leftovers on your skin.
- Revitalize Your Skin. Your skin may look tired after the party. You can put a revitalizing mark to deep clean pores and give your skin an energized look and feel.
With this skincare tips and tricks, you can enjoy Halloween without worrying about your beautiful skin.